Being the capital city of a country with 38 million inhabitants, Warsaw is often the first target point for domestic and foreign investors wishing to invest in this part of Europe. In this context its strong points include: a big market, well-qualified staff and highly developed telecommunications and transport infrastructure.
A lot of construction and investment activities are currently taking place in this largest Polish city. A lot of newcomers are attracted by the biggest labour market in Poland and one of the highest salaries. A decision about opening a company in Warsaw is often facilitated by the presence of the most important institutions and head offices of large companies - such is the case with as many as 25% of all new companies established in Poland! Warsaw is a place where history mixes with modernity and a city which pushes forward and aims high.
If you are an investor looking for information about:
· Terms and conditions of investing in Warsaw
· The city’s investments areas for sale
· Binding legal regulations
· Procedures relative to preparing and implementing and investment process
· Institutions supporting entrepreneurship within the city
· Opportunities to obtain business assistance from local and government authorities as well as non-governmental organizations.
Do not hesitate to contact the Investor Service Department of city of Warsaw
Biuro Obsługi Inwestorów (Investor Service Department)
Pl. Bankowy 2,
Tel. 022 531-24-80
Warsaw- Focus on Business
pdf | 2.72 MB