The Warmia and Mazury Special Economic Zone
is situated in the north-eastern region of Poland, in the Warmia-Mazury and Mazovia Region.
Investment advantages in the Warmia-Mazury Region:
• located along the EU's border with Russia's Kaliningrad Oblast,
• access to the Baltic Sea,
• Warmia and Mazury's clean natural environment and specific culture create huge potential for tourism and agroturism development.
Sectors with huge potential:
food processing, furniture, agriculture, renewable energy.
Investment advantages in Mazovia Region:
• large concentration of enterprises,
• location in trans-European transport routes; well-developed railway system and two airports ensuring connections with the big cities in the country and in Europe,
•central location at the crossroads of commercial routes.
Sectors with huge potential: food industry, construction, BPO.
basic information about WMSEZ
pdf | 2.53 MB